Arrival by Road / Passenger Drop Off
- The postcode for Satnav users is L3 1DL.
- Leave the M6 at Junction 21a, and take the M62 towards Liverpool City Centre.
- Follow the brown signs on the arterial routes for Liverpool and/or Waterfront until you reach The Liver Building.
- The Liver Building is the ideal landmark as the Cruise Terminal is identifiable at this point.
- Click here for information on Short Term Parking / Dropping off & Collecting Friends & Relatives.
Arrival by Taxi
- There is a Taxi Rank adjacent to the Cruise Terminal on St Nicholas Place.
- The rank operates for both drop off and collection.
Arrival by Rail
- Lime Street Station is Liverpool’s mainline station with trains to and from Manchester, London, Scotland and the rest of the UK.
- The Cruise Terminal is a 20-minute walk from Lime Street (see tourist information signs) or approximately 5 minutes by taxi.
- National Rail Enquiries (08457 484 950) can assist with specific train timings.
- Merseyrail operate an underground rail network, the closest station to Liverpool Cruise Terminal is James Street.
- Please be aware that between 2 June – 29 July 2018 Liverpool Lime Street will undergo a major transformation. It’s the biggest upgrade since the 19th century. For further information on how this may affect your journey please read the Liverpool Lime Street Upgrade 2018 briefing pack
Arrival by Air
- There are many transport links available if you are intending to travel to the Cruise Terminal to Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- A taxi will take approximately 20 minutes
- Click here for information on bus links from the airport
Click here to download a detailed map for Directions to Cruise Terminal