If you getting here via rail, air, road or water – there are plenty of transport options available to get you to the Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
Arrival by Road / Passenger Drop Off
- The postcode for Satnav users is L3 1DL.
- Leave the M6 at Junction 21a, and take the M62 towards Liverpool City Centre.
- Follow the brown signs on the arterial routes for Liverpool and/or Waterfront until you reach The Liver Building.
- The Liver Building is the ideal landmark as the Cruise Terminal is identifiable at this point.
- Click here for information on Short Term Parking / Dropping off & Collecting Friends & Relatives.
Arrival by Taxi
- There is a Taxi Rank adjacent to the Cruise Terminal on St Nicholas Place.
- The rank operates for both drop off and collection.
Arrival by Rail
- Lime Street Station is Liverpool’s mainline station with trains to and from Manchester, London, Scotland and the rest of the UK.
- The Cruise Terminal is a 20-minute walk from Lime Street (see tourist information signs) or approximately 5 minutes by taxi.
- National Rail Enquiries (08457 484 950) can assist with specific train timings.
- Merseyrail operate an underground rail network, the closest station to Liverpool Cruise Terminal is James Street (around a 20 minute walk from the terminal).
Arrival by Air
- There are many transport links available if you are intending to travel to the Cruise Terminal to Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- A taxi will take approximately 20 minutes
- Click here for information on bus links from the airport
Click here to download a detailed map for Directions to Cruise Terminal