- National Express and Megabus both offer services from Liverpool City Centre to various destinations around the UK.
- The National Express coach station is located at Paradise Street Bus Station in Liverpool ONE and is a few minutes drive from Liverpool Cruise Terminal. For more information visit the National Express website.
- The Megabus pickup point is located at Paradise Street Bus Station in Liverpool ONE and is a few minutes drive from Liverpool Cruise Terminal. For more information visit the Megabus website.
- Lime Street Station is Liverpool’s mainline station with trains to and from Manchester, London, Scotland and the rest of the UK.
- Lime Street Station is a 20- minute walk from the Cruise Terminal or approximately 5 minutes by taxi.
- If you want to travel by rail within Merseyside whilst you’re visiting the city, visit the Mersey Rail website.
- There are two main city centre bus terminals and travel centers:
- Liverpool ONE Paradise Street Bus Station is a 15 minute walk or 5 minute drive from the Cruise Terminal.
- Queen Square Bus Station is a 20 minute walk or 10 minute drive from the Cruise Terminal.
- For additional assistance on the go, Merseytravel have an online journey planner available on our link below which is also available as an app for both android and iOS devices. This journey planner provides timetable and map information for all public transport within Merseyside and can help with door to door journey plans for trains, buses and ferry services while you are in the city. Follow this link for the Merseytravel journey planner.
- For the latest City Link bus information click here for the current brochure.
- For more information visit the Merseytravel website.
- There are many transport links available if you are intending to travel from the Cruise Terminal to Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- A taxi will take approximately 20 minutes. The closest taxi rank is on St Nicholas Place. Private Hire Taxis can be booked on the numbers below.
- Arriva Bus services to and from the airport include the 80A which departs Liverpool One Bus Station every 20 minutes.
- The Bus station is 15 minute walk or 5 minute drive from the Cruise Terminal and travel time to the Airport is 54 minutes. For more information visit the Merseytravel website.