The following information is a quick guide for disembarking and embarking passengers cruising from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
- Liverpool Cruise Terminal is a single storey, modular building, directly adjacent to Liverpool’s iconic Liver building.
- Embarkation and disembarkation takes place in the same shared space and so for this reason, it is important that guests adhere closely to your allocated check-in time which can be found on your cruise ticket.
- On arrival into Liverpool you will be directed to Baggage Reclaim & Customs, which are both located inside the shore side terminal building on Princes Parade.
- Click here for information on Short Term Parking / Collecting Friends & Relatives.
- Click here for information relating to Onward Travel.
- Your Cruise Line will notify you in advance of your check in times, these will depend upon ship arrival and departure times.
- Please arrive as per the times you have been advised of as early arrivals cannot be accommodated until the ship has been cleared of all disembarking passengers.
- Due to Border Force regulations, embarking guests arriving early are not permitted to enter the building until disembarkation and baggage reclaim is fully completed.
- Should you arrive before disembarkation is complete then we suggest you make use of the nearby cafes, restaurants and bars located directly adjacent to the cruise terminal on Pier Head, along with the Crowne Plaza, Malmaison and Atlantic Tower Hotels, serving light lunches and refreshments.
- Within a short 10 minute walk of the cruise terminal, Liverpool’s Albert Dock has numerous places to eat and drink as well as museums and attractions to enjoy.
- The Check-in facilities once open, take place within the Passenger Lounge which seats approximately 400 guests.
- Refreshments and snacks are available for purchase during embarkation from a small kiosk within the Passenger Lounge.
- Once the ship is ready for boarding, the distance from the Passenger Lounge to the ships gangway is approx. 150m.
- Click here for information on Long Term Parking
- Click here for information on Short Term Parking / Dropping off Friends & Relatives.
- Click here for information on local Hotel and Parking Offers.
- Liverpool Cruise Terminal is split over two sites and is fully accessible.
- Mini bus’s and adapted vehicles are provided to passengers that require mobility assistance when traveling to either baggage reclaim or the ships gangway.
- Toilets are located in both terminal buildings.
- Refreshments and snacks are available to purchase within the Baggage Reclaim and Passenger Lounge
Persons with Restricted Mobility
- Liverpool Cruise Terminal is split over two sites and is fully accessible / DDA compliant.
- The Link-span bridges connecting the quayside to the shore-side can be steep at low tide.
- Minibuses and wheelchair adapted vehicles are available for all passengers that require mobility assistance when traveling to either baggage reclaim or the ships gangway.
- The distance from the Passenger Lounge to the ships gangway is approx. 150m.
- Cruise Passengers should check directly with their relevant cruise line in relation to specific arrangements for wheelchairs on board the ship they are travelling on.
Fred Olsen Customer Service tel: 01473 292 217
CMV Customer Service tel: 01708 893 103